What Are The Uses & Benefits Of CBD Topicals?
The surging rise of cannabidiol as both a skincare product and a therapeutic for multiple symptoms has been fascinating to watch. As manufacturers make these claims and scientists dive into their research, shoppers around the globe are suggesting that they’ve benefited from the products. Cannabidiol, otherwise known as CBD, has been suggested to help with a wide range of conditions, though much research is still necessary.
Let’s dive into the world of CBD topicals to find out what they are and how they work.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol is one of the many active chemicals found within the Cannabis Sativa plant. While not as famous as its cousin compound, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD reportedly offers a wide array of therapeutic benefits without the psychoactive element that THC is famous for. When CBD is isolated and infused into a cream or lotion, patients report many physical benefits. While studies are still ongoing, some promising outcomes have been reported.
What Can CBD Topicals Do?
Manufacturers like Nature’s Therapy CBD will infuse their products with CBD to help restore everyday balance to our skin. CBD skin topicals offered by Nature’s Therapy CBD are made from all-natural organic botanicals, essential oils, and premium full-spectrum CBD.
When applied topically, CBD creams, ointments, and lotions may provide support in several different areas. Let’s briefly highlight a few of those potential areas of benefit together.
- Arthritis – While ongoing research is necessary to confirm scientific studies surrounding CBD, a 2016 study on rats revealed that CBD may have beneficial and lasting effects when treating arthritis, inflammation, and other symptoms.
- Clear Skin – Even though the American Academy of Dermatology Association (AAD) is far from making any declarations of efficacy, the AAD has suggested that the anti-inflammation benefits present in CBD may support such issues eczema, psoriasis, and even everyday acne.
- Neuropathic Pain – Peripheral neuropathy is nerve damage that causes discomfort, tingling, weakening, and numbness in the hands and feet. A study in 2020 found that CBD oil can support a healthier lifestyle when dealing with these often chronic conditions.
How Does CBD Support Skin Health?
Immensely popular in helping support, restore, and promote everyday balance, CBD topicals have come a long way over the years. This is due primarily to our increased understanding of the components that exist beneath their surface. The CBD topicals offered by Nature’s Therapy CBD have been enriched with the following properties, all due to the natural organic Colorado-grown whole-plant hemp used by their production team.
Let’s break down the beneficial compounds found within the hemp plant to learn more about how our body reacts.
- Flavonoids – Flavonoids are compounds found within the hemp plant. There are roughly 20 known flavonoids found within the cannabis plant, and they play a role in the entourage effect. Flavonoids affect color and taste.
- Terpenes are also found within cannabis plants, terpenes, or the organic compounds produced by plants responsible for their distinctive scents. They are the reason why certain plants smell in certain ways!
- Antioxidants – While further research is required, scientists have examined the antioxidative benefits present in cannabidiol.
The balms, topicals, ointments, and oils offered by Nature’s Therapy target the endocannabinoid system of the skin, penetrating CB1 and CB2 receptors to initiate positive interactions. Applied to the targeted area, the CBD topicals provided by Nature’s Therapy work to provide nourishment, protective barriers, and relief to your skin.
The History and Importance of Hemp
Hemp and hemp seeds have traveled a long way over the years to land on our home screen. Sourced from China and introduced to North America in the 1600s, hemp would quickly become a pivotal source for the fiber used to develop clothing, grain bags, rope, wagon covers, and even paint. The corresponding rise of the tobacco and cotton industries would lead to a historical decline in hemp production. It wasn’t until the 20th century that the plant’s popularity began to rise again.
Now consumers worldwide can enjoy freshly sourced CBD products from a reliable distributor and manufacturer. Featured on Fox and the Associated Press, Nature’s Therapy offers a range of benefits to shoppers looking to meet various needs.
- Compassion Assistance Program – Affordable access and long-term discounts for Veterans, Low-Income Recipients, First Responders, and Teachers.
- World-Class Wellbeing Support – Most potent and pure CBD/CBG products on the market. Available in both Broad Spectrum and Full Spectrum.
- Custom Experience – From CBD topicals and bath bombs to CBD-infused pet foot and edibles, Nature’s Therapy can provide the support you are looking for.